The multi-use Stokke Steps Chair is designed with active toddlers in mind. It's the core of the Steps seating system and serves as the base for the bouncer and other accessories (sold separately). Its adjustable features ensure proper support and comfort.
- The Stokke Steps Chair features a multi-use design and serves as the base for the Steps seating system
- Suitable for a newborn up to 36 months
- Maximum child weight: 175 lb.
- Chair comes complete with footrest
- Transform chair into a high chair by adding the Stokke Steps Baby Set (sold separately)
- Can be used together with the Stokke Steps Bouncer for newborns (sold separately)
- Rounded, generous seat and back give superior ergonomics
- Comfortably seat your child at the dining table for meals
- Easy tool-free adjustable footrest allows your child to get in and out independently
- Modern Scandinavian design blends well with any décor
- Solid Beech wood frame with plastic seat and footrest
- Measures 24" L x 17" W x 28" H
- Weighs 10.1 lb.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Easy to assemble
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty