- Gentle formula with partially hydrolyzed protein and 2’-FL Human Milk is easy to digest with Oligosaccharide (HMO), an immune-nourishing prebiotic like found in breast milk
- Strengthens baby’s immune system and supports brain development
- Reduces fussiness from gas and spit up
- Nutrient formula supports eye development and growth support
- For infants 0-12 months
- 22.5 oz. powder formula
Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.4g) to each 2 fl oz of water. Return dry scoop to holder in lid. Cap bottle. Shake well. Attach clean nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Contains milk ingredients. Corn Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, 2'-Fucosyllactose, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate)
Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged. Consult your healthcare professional for use with children under 2 years of age or as the only source of nutrition.
Ratings & Reviews
- SmartFeed_Proxy Testing bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1 ↵
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms ↵
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT ↵