- Bath & Potty
- Diapering Essentials
- Diapering Creams & Ointments
- Seventh Generation™ Coconut Care™ 4 oz. Diaper Cream with Zinc Oxide
Seventh Generation™ Coconut Care™ 4 oz. Diaper Cream with Zinc Oxide Is Not Available For Sale Online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
Feel good knowing that you use the best product for your baby and the planet with Seventh Generation Coconut Care Diaper Cream, a plant and mineral-based diaper cream that is safe and effective.
- Seventh Generation Coconut Care Diaper Cream gently soothes diaper rash while creating a protective barrier on your baby's bottom
- Apply liberally after each diaper change or as needed
- Made for sensitive skin
- Zinc oxide formula
- Clinically proven to be gentle
- Pediatrician tested
- Natural, USDA Certified Biobased Product, 99%
- Safe and effective formula
- Made with pure coconut oil and other mineral and plant-based ingredients
- 4 oz. tube
- No mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, phthalates or formaldehyde donors
- Cruelty-free: not tested on animals and no animal ingredients used
- Safe, non-toxic formula
Seventh Generation, Inc.
Burlington, VT 05401
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (plant-derived skin conditioner), zinc oxide (mineral-based moisture barrier), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax (plant-derived moisture barrier), hydrogenated (palm/rapeseed) vegetable oil (plant-derived skin conditioner), organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived skin conditioner), lecithin (plant-based emulsifier), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract (plant-derived antioxidant).
For external use only. Apply liberally to dry skin after each diaper change or as often as needed. Avoid contact with eyes. Store at room temperature, 68F to 80F (20C to 27C).