Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers are kind to the planet and your baby's delicate skin with an ultra-absorbent design that has no irritating bleaching chemicals.
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers are safe and effective, designed specifically to care for your baby and the planet
- Featuring Protection for All™ Designs
- Ultra absorbent high-capacity core provides premium leak protection
- Snug-flexible fit
- Our softest diaper ever keeps your baby comfortable
- Clinically proven to be gentle on skin Size 2 (12-18 lb.)
- 96 diapers per value pack
- No bleaching chemicals, petroleum-based lotions or fragrances
- Box made with 85% PCR fiber
- Sustainably-sourced to protect forest habitats and the animals that depend on them
- FSC Certified
Seventh Generation, Inc.
Burlington, VT 05401
Unbleached wood fluff pulp, sodium polyacrylate (absorbent pad), polypropylene (core wrap, liner layer, cu, moisture barrier layer, fastening system, outer layer), adhesives (seams and joints), polymer spandex (fastening system and leg elastic), polyurethane (waist elastic), inks** (external printed designs), pigments*.
*The color of disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials in Seventh Generation Diapers. **The inks we use are free from lead and other heavy metals.