Complete the Look
We're sorry, this product doesn't meet the look you selected.
Please change your selection to update the look.
- Sport Stroller from phil&teds is a slim and agile all-terrain stroller that is easy and delightful to use whether you and your baby are traversing bumpy trails or smooth, paved city sidewalks
- Directly accepts the phil&teds Alpha Infant Car Seat and is compatible with select car seats from other leading brands with the use of adaptors to create a complete travel system (car seats and adaptors sold separately)
- Can be converted into an inline double stroller with over 26 riding options with the new phil&teds Inline Double Kit (sold separately) that can now be positioned parent-facing
- Supports children from birth up to 5 years old or 45 lb.
- Suitable for children up to 48" tall
- Stroller weighs 27.6 lb.
- Unfolded dimensions: 43.3" L x 23.2" W x 40.9" H
- Tail-free, one-touch release 5-point safety harness with padded shoulder and crotch straps
- Front-facing seat
- Increased seat back height allows ample room for growth and longer newborn bed space
- Convenient "hands free" auto-stop™ braking system
- Fast, one-hand compact freestanding fold
- Super slim design for maneuvering ease in tight urban spaces
- Ultra-light handling lets you effortlessly 'pop' over curbs and obstacles
- Multiple seat recline positions from fully flat for infants to fully upright for curious toddlers
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Ripstop nylon and polyester fabrics
- Durable steel frame
- Hand-actuated parking brake
- 3 all-terrain 12" air-filled rubber tires smoothens bumps
- Lockable swivel front wheel
- Hand washable fabric
- Follow-the-sun canopy with handy storage pockets
- Seat liner
- Padded bumper bar
- 11 lb. capacity under-seat gear tray
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model SPORT_V5_5
SKU # 61266698