- The Oilogic On-The-Go Gift Set comes with 3 essential oil roll-ons and a soft cotton carrying case so you and your little ones can enjoy essential therapy anytime, anywhere
- Great for travel
- 3 types of essential oils:
- Stuffy Nose & Cough: Naturally soothes cough and cold symptoms with a blend of essential oils
- Slumber & Sleep: Naturally relaxing vapors from a blend of essential oils to rest and sleep easy
- Ear & Tummy Troubles: Naturally helps to promote comfort from ear, muscle and tummy troubles with a blend of essential oils
- Safely diluted for children 6 months and up
- Clean, natural and free of - petroleum; phthalates; parabens; sulfates; gluten; DEA; dyes; synthetic perfumes; artificial colors; mineral oil
- Easy to use and mess-free roll-on
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- Cruelty free and vegan
- (This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
- Set includes:
- Three 9 ml Roll-Ons
- 1 carrying case
- Made in USA
Addison, TX 75001
Stuffy Nose & Cough: Roll on a generous amount of Oilogic Stuffy Nose & Cough Essential Oil Blend to the back of the neck, chest and bottom of feet, and breathe deeply. Re-apply as necessary. Slumber & Sleep: Roll on a generous amount of Oilogic Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Blend to the back of the neck, chest and bottom of feet, allowing your child to breathe in relaxing vapors before naptime and bedtime. Ear & Tummy Troubles: For ear troubles - roll on Oilogic Ear & Tummy Troubles Essential Oil Blend on the outside of ear and behind ear in a downward motion to neck Do not put directly in the ear. For muscle discomforts - roll on tender area and gently massage. For tummy discomfort - roll a generous amount on tummy and follow with I Love U massage as seen above. Repeat I Love U motion 3 times. Go to oilogiccare.com for video instructions. Roll-on not intended to use more than twice a day.
Stuffy Nose & Cough: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Abies Sibirica (Siberian Fir Needle) Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf/Stem, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Slumber & Sleep: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Ear & Tummy Troubles: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Helichrysum Angustifolium Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Safety First: Be safe - keep out of reach of babies and children. For external use only. Use only as directed. While Oilogic essential oil blends are properly diluted for little ones, please perform a patch test before use by applying a dime size amount of product to forearm. After an hour, if there is any adverse reaction, discontinue use of the product. Avoid contact with face and eyes. Never use water in an attempt to flush the oil off the skin, as this may increase discomfort. If pregnant, suffering from a disease or medical condition, or if you are using a prescription medication, it is recommended that you consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to using. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.