- Little Remedies Little Noses Saline Spray/Drops flushes and removes mucus from little noses
- Non-medicated relief that safely soothes and moisturizes
- Moisturizes nasal passages that are dry, irritated or crusty due to low humidity, heated environments, air travel, allergies or colds
- Helps remove mucus to clean nasal passages
- No alcohol/side effects
- Can be sprayed or administered as drops, depending on how you hold the bottle
- Ages newborn to adult
- 1 oz. bottle with applicator tip
- Made in USA
Tarrytown, NY 10591
SKU # 15005769
Keep carton for future reference. For nasal use only. Newborn/Infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your doctor. Children & Adults: 2 to 6 sprays/drops into each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor. Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). To Use as a Dropper: Hold bottle upside down and squeeze lightly. To Use as a Gentle Sprayer: Hold bottle upright and squeeze firmly. See bottle or box for exp. date.
Water, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA.
Keep out of reach of children. The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection. Wipe nozzle clean after each use. Tamper-Evident: Do not purchase if outer box is opened.