"Honest 80-Count Size 1 Diapers in Balloons/Giraffe Pattern" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- These adorable patterned Honest Diapers have stretch side panels and soft, refastenable tabs for fit and easy movement
- Size 1 fit; babies 8-14 lb.
- Plant-based inner and outer layers are gentle on your baby's skin
- Contains natural citrus and chlorophyll for odor prevention
- Wheat/corn blend in super-absorbent core
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs prevent leakage
- Gentle, safe, and non-irritating for the most sensitive skin
- Ingredients: Totally chlorine-free (TCF) wood pulp (no optical Brighteners), bio-core (wheat/ corn starch blended with sodium polyacrylate), plant-based PLA (in outer layer and inner layer), non-toxic adhesives (in seams & joints), polymer spandex and polyolefin (in leg/waist system), polyurethane (in waist padding), ink (free of heavy metals), citrus extract and liquid chlorophyll
- Free of: latex, lotions, fragrances, common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, PVC, heavy metals, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT) and harsh petrochemical additives
SKU # 20324049
Materials: Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF) Wood Pulp (From Certified Sustainably Managed Forests - No Optical Brighteners), Absorbent Bio-Core (Wheat/Corn Starch Blended with Sodium Polyacrylate), Plant-Based PLA (Inner & Outer Layers), Non-Toxic Adhesives (in Seams & Joints), Polymer Spandex & Polyolefin (in Leg/Waist System), Polyurethane (in Waist Padding), Ink (Free of Lead & Heavy Metals in Printed Backsheet), Citrus Extract, & Liquid Chlorophyll (Natural Odor-Blockers in Bio-Core).
Safety Information: As a common sense reminder, to avoid risk of suffocation, keep this packaging away from babies and children. And, like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable. Choking may result from anything babies put in their mouths. To avoid risk of choking, do not allow baby to tear the diaper. Discard any torn or damaged diapers.