Gentle cleanse your baby, from head to toe with Honest Shampoo and Body Wash. This hypoallergenic, tear-free cleanser features organic ingredients that will leave your baby feeling refreshed while protecting their sensitive skin.
- The Honest Shampoo and Body Wash in Sweet Orange Vanilla is gentle enough for babies and safe for moms with color-treated hair
- The sweet scent of orange vanilla will bring smiles & brighten spirits
- Aloe, chamomile and calendula gently soothe and nourish
- Organic coconut oil moisturizes, while jojoba protein and quinoa extract help fortify Perfectly pH balanced to remove dirt without stripping natural oils and moisturize tender skin and delicate hair
- No harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances
- Natural, tear-free and hypoallergenic
- Pediatrically tested
- pH balanced
- 10 fl. oz.
- Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
Wet hair and skin with warm water. Gently massage and wash thoroughly over entire body and scalp, then rinse. Singing is optional, but encouraged.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Citrate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
As with all natural products, changes in color may occur.
HONESTLY FREE GUARANTEE
made without: SLS, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, formaldehyde carriers, MEA, DEA, TEA, or common allergens