The HALO SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. Adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex.
- Allows for swaddling arms in, hands-to-face and one or both arms out for baby's comfort and to ensure an easy transition to the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling
- 100% cotton muslin
- Newborn fits babies from 19" to 23" and 6-12 lb.
- Small fits babies from 23" to 26" and 13-18 lb.
- Sleeveless design reduces risk of overheating
- Immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex
- Unzips from the bottom to allow baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap
- Halo Sleepsack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries
- Recommended by safety organizations and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Machine wash and dry
- Close fastener strips before washing