- Gifts from the earth for your gift from heaven
- 100% organic herbal tea for breastfeeding Mamas
- Fragrant fennel herb
- Caffeine free
- About Organic Milkmaid Tea: Organic Milkmaid Tea was created for those times when the milk of Momness needs a little encouragement
- Iced or hot, Organic Milkmaid Tea is a tasty blend of USDA certified 100% organic, non-GMO project verified herbs traditionally used for healthy breast milk production
- Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare): Culinary artists adore the lovely licorice-like taste of fennel seed. But the tiny oblong seed has much more to offer than mere flavor
- Fennel seed has long been used for gastrointestinal problems, as well as in galactagogue preparations (herbs to help increase breast milk supply for breastfeeding mamas)
- Other tasty culinary herbs that do double duty as galactagogues are fenugreek, milk thistle seed, anise seed and caraway seed
- Blended with mineral-packed nettle and red raspberry leaf's powerful vitamin-mineral combo, they help keep breast milk flowing from happy mama to hungry baby
- Milkmaid Tea: Safe for use while breastfeeding. Mama's Promise: Safe, organic products that work, naturally
- Mama's USDA certified 100% organic, non-GMO project verified, certified kosher herbal tea blends combine traditional plant wisdom and evidence-based research for safety and effectiveness in a comforting, delicious cup of tea
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
- Made in the USA
Earth Mama Angel Baby
SKU # 20178413
Suggested serving 1-3 cups daily. Consult your healthcare provider to find out what's best for you. Boil water. Steep 5-10 min.
Read My Ingredients! Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Organic Fenugreek) Seed, Foeniculum Vulgare (Organic Fennel) Seed, Rubus Idaeus (Organic Red Raspberry) Leaf, Urtica Dioica (Organic Stinging Nettle) Leaf, Silybum Marianum (Organic Milk Thistle) Seed, Citrus Sinensis (Organic Orange) Peel, Pempinella Anisum (Organic Anise) Seed, Carum Carvi (Organic Caraway) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Organic Alfalfa) Leaf.
Not for use during pregnancy. Please note that many of these herbs are not recommended during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts. Consult your healthcare provider about the use of herbs during pregnancy or when nursing a baby. May cause maple syrup odor in urine. Large amounts may lower blood sugar.