- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is for normal to dry skin
- Developed with dermatologists
- MVE delivery technology
- Moisturizes, restores, and maintains protective skin barrier
- With ceramides and hyaluronic acid
- It won't clog pores, is never greasy and will not irritate sensitive skin
- Unique, patented MultiVesicular Emulsion (MVE) delivery technology, this potent cream provides multiple layers of nurturing and protective ingredients to the skin slowly over time
- MVE ensures that these ingredients - including ceramides, hyaluronic acid and emollients that moisturize and soften skin - penetrate deeply into the skin to hydrate and nourish where you need it, lasting long after you apply it
- Ceramides help repair the skin barrier
- Hyaluronic acid attracts needed moisture
- Glycerin and dimethicone prevent moisture loss at the surface
- 12 oz.
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
To use: apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.