Make sure things stay 'smooth as a baby's bottom' with this clinically indicated diaper rash treatment and skin protectant, featuring powerful ingredients that serve to keep your baby's skin protected.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash, protects chafed skin and seals out wetness
- Ointment goes on and cleans off easily and has a pleasant scent
- Pediatrician recommended
- Use with every diaper change
- Helps prevent treats & protects
- Goes on and cleans off easily
- Boudreaux's Butt Paste was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care
- Made in USA
Lynchburg, VA 24502
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
Change wet and soiled diaper immediately. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime. Store at room temperature, 20 degrees C to 27 degrees C (68 degrees F to 80 degrees F). Use with infants, children and adults.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide (16%). Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Castor Oil, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Peruvian Balsam, Petrolatum.
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately. Will stain clothing and fabric.