- Creates a moisture barrier for your baby's bum
- Zinc Oxide is a natural mineral providing a non-irritating protective barrier on skin, to assist in shielding from damaging elements
- Aloe, shea and cocoa butters are restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin
- Monoi Coconut Oil
- Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and dye-free
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- Plant based and gluten-free
- Preservative-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, glycol-free, propylene glycol-free
- Petrolatum and petroleum-free
- Sulfate-free, silicon-free, talc-free, mineral oil-free
- pH balanced
- 3 oz. cream
- Made in USA
Sun Bum, LLC
P.O. Box 320598
Cocoa Beach, FL 32932
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow area to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Zinc Oxide (16%), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• condition worsens
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.