Your baby's soft, supple and silky skin is so delicate, it requires the kind of protection this ointment offers.
- Formulated with the active ingredients Petrolatum and Lanolin, ointment forms a protective barrier to help seal out irritating wetness and allow skin to heal naturally
- Helps prevent & treat diaper rash
- Forms a protective barrier to help seal out wetness
- Use it on your baby whenever you change a diaper, and it provides long-lasting protection and soothes and relieves irritated skin
- It spreads easily and smoothly and wipes off just as easily
- It can also be used for the whole family, to treat dry, chafed, cracked or flaky skin, minor skin irritations, cuts, abrasions, minor burns, sunburn, windburn and chapped lips
- Pediatrician recommended
- Trusted for over 60 years
- Gold standard of protection
PO Box 377 Memphis, TN 38151
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Temporarily protects minor: cuts; scrapes; burns. Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, chafed or cracked skin and lips. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For skin protectant use apply as needed. For diaper rash use: change wet and soiled diapers promptly; cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry; apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. Store between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Active Ingredients: Lanolin (15.5%), Petrolatum (53.4%). Inactive Ingredients: Cod Liver Oil (Contains Vitamin A & Vitamin D), Fragrance, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin.
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on: deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.