About My Order
Past the 30 Minute Remorse Period?
We are unable to cancel or modify an order after the 30-minute remorse period. Your options are:
1. Refuse delivery with the carrier.
2. Start Return Online. Click here to start the process.
3. Return the item to your local store. Click here to find a store near you. (Exceptions may apply)
*Note: Large pieces of furniture should not be returned to a store location.
Within 30 Minute Remorse Period?
We can make most modifications within 30-minutes of when an order is placed. Please call us at 1-877-3-BUY-BABY® (1-877-328-9222) or live chat with us to re
Canceling an order is one of the last things we want to do, but some situations come up where cancellation is the best option to save you time and money.
The most common reasons an order might be canceled are:1. The item is out of stock
2. Limits on available quantities
3. Additional information is needed by our Order Inquiry department.
You will receive an email like the one below if any part of your order is canceled or if additional information is needed to process the order.
You will not be charged for the cancelled items. However, you may still see an authorization on your account. Click
Is your order still being processed?
As your item(s) are shipped, charges will post to your credit or debit card account.For more information regarding your order status, please click here.
Is your Curbside/Store order ready for pickup?
Your credit or debit card account will be charged once you pickup your order.
Please note: These orders will be automatically canceled if you do not pickup your order within 3 days.
Was one or more of your items canceled in the order?
We do not charge you for the canceled items, but your card may reflect a temporary authorization hold. Funds will become available once your bank releases the hold.
Why are there pending charges on my account, if my order was
Curbside Pickup allows you to order items on buybuybaby.com or in the buybuy BABY app and pick them up for free at your local buybuy BABY store. Pickup in Store is listed on the item’s page, and usually ready within 1 hour* of placing your order.
How to place your order:
- Find an item and select color, size and quantity (if applicable).
- Select Pick it up on the item’s page.
- Your set store will be the default store for pickup.
- You can also select Find in another Store to browse nearby store pick up options or enter a city, state or ZIP to search for additional stores.
- Proceed to View Cart & Checkout and click Checkout.
- Follow prompts to complete order.
- An Alternate Pickup Person can be added on the Pickup Info page.
- Review order details and submit
- If you forget to apply a coupon to your online order, please live chat with an agent and we'll have your savings refunded to you. Please note, we can only apply a coupon to your existing order within 14 days of when the order was placed.
Normal exclusions apply. Please click here to view our excluded brands and items list.
For in store purchases, please return to any store location with your coupon and receipt for assistance.
Was the answer helpful?
- We will gladly match a lower price for a product. You can request a price match in-store, by phone or by chat. See our Price Match Promise for full details.
Was the answer helpful?