Common Shipping Inquiries
While we want everything to reach you on time and in perfect condition, sometimes we miss the mark.
Label Created Status
You don't have to worry, we are finalizing your order for shipping. Your tracking will update once the carrier picks up and scans your item for delivery.
If you do not see tracking after 48 hours, please contact us.
Tracking hasn't been updated in 48 hours
- USPS, FedEx Ground Delivery, and UPS Ground Delivery tracking will not update on weekends. Please wait until the next business day for the tracking to update.
- FedEx Home Delivery and UPS Home Delivery will not update tracking on Sunday or Monday.
- For delays due to severe weather, carrier outages, or unforeseen natural causes, please check the delivery carrier’s web site for updates.
If your tracking information states that your package was delivered but you have not received it
- please check the perimeter of your home as the package may have been left out of view from the street.
- Please check with your neighbors as someone may have retrieved the package.
- If you still are unable to locate your package, please contact us.
Expected delivery date change
- If your delivery date changes, please allow the carrier the opportunity to deliver on the new scheduled day.
Unable to Deliver
- Sometimes carriers are unable to deliver your package. The carrier will let you know they are holding it at a local facility by leaving a note or calling you directly. Please contact the carrier to inquire about picking up your package if needed.
- If your item is being returned to our Warehouse/Vendor due to being damaged in transit, we will automatically create a replacement order for you. You will receive an email confirmation of the order and tracking information once your replacement has shipped.
Delivery status pending
- If your tracking information shows “Pending” and there is no delivery date after 48 hours, please contact us for assistance.