"gDiapers Flushable Diaper Kits and Refill Packs" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- They are made of breathable material just like sports clothing, so babies stay dry and happy and are far less likely to get diaper rash.
- Even if you're unable to flush the refills, it's safe to toss them in the garbage because they're plastic-free and degradable.
- You can even garden compost the wet ones.
- They'll break down in 50-150 days.
- Pants are 92% cotton/8% spandex and free of elemental chlorine, perfumes and latex.
- Liner is 100% nylon.
- Refills are 100% rayon cover with cellulose fluff pulp fill.
- Kit includes 2 pants, one additional liner and 10 refills.
- Small fits babies who weigh between 8 and 24 pounds.
- Medium fits babies who weigh between 13 and 28 pounds.
- Large fits babies between 26 and 36 pounds.
- Extra refills are sold separately.