- When your little one is ready for play, the swinging changes to a back-and-forth motion as she's engaged with nature sound tracks and a mobile featuring a mirror, floating clouds and little lambs to entertain her.
- Includes six soothing swing speeds, a little plush friend tethered right to the removable tray, and a bead bar.
- The sturdy steel frame has legs that fold in for storage and portability.
- Swing has a weight limit of 25-pounds.
- Requires four D batteries, not included.
- UL listed.
- Use cradle swing from birth until a child becomes active and can climb out of the seat.
SKU # 16019496
Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Cradle and Swing
More than 2.5 million moms have fallen in love with their Fisher-Price cradle swings because there are times you need to put baby down but still want to soothe or entertain her. Find out what real moms are saying about our cradle swings.
My newborn daughter loves her swing. Sometimes will only go to sleep in it.
I appreciate that I can change the motions to keep baby interested. I also love the music.
The bowl shape of the seat seems more comfortable and accommodating to my baby.
My newborn baby was very content and enjoyed swinging as well as focusing on the mobile and mirror.
My daughter takes the best naps in her Fisher-Price swing.
You'll wanna soothe your little lamb like this. Outside of your arms it's the most comforting place for your baby to be.