- They work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact.
- Additional features include high-density comfort foam and a plush cover set with matching belly pad.
- A 70-pound weight capacity, two buckle positions and a tangle-free five-point harness with ten harness height settings provide a snug, custom fit for your growing child.
- It also has easy installation, True Side Impact Protection, and innovative details for your child's comfort and safety.
- The seat fits children in the rear-facing position from 5 to 40 pounds, and children in the forward-facing position starting at one year old and from 20 to 70 pounds.
- Measures 19.5" x 18.5" x 26" and weighs 18 pounds.
- One-year warranty.
SKU # 18827840
Head injury and car crashes is a leading cause of death for children 0-12. At Britax, run a never-ending mission to engineer car seats to be as safe as they can possibly be. All car seats must meet a government standard for safety but where other manufacturers stop, we begin. We perform twice as many tests as required by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Britax is the leader in car seat safety. In fact, we’ve redesigned our whole line of convertible car seats, concentrating on head safety. We lowered the center of gravity. This allows your child to sit lower, which creates stability in the event of a crash. We also reinforced our seats with integrated steel bars to strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing during a crash. And we developed our revolutionary safe cell technology. Upon impact, the safe cells are designed to compress further lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forces that push the seat forward, minimizing the movement of your child during a crash. And for the very best head safety results, our patented energy-absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged release release tether webbing to absorb crash forces and slow your child's forward movement during a crash. All of our new Britax convertible car seats feature these head safety technologies. The result? Not only exceeding the Federal Standard for Head Excursion, but being the very Best in Class for head safety. Britax, thoughtfully designed for you and your child.