"Britax Advocate 70-G3 XE Convertible Car Seat - Zebra" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- It achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of SafeCell Technology, integrated steel bars and Versa-Tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during frontal impact.
- It incorporates energy-managing Side Impact Cushion Technology, reducing incoming side impact crash energy by 45%.
- It is equipped with True Side Impact Protection, HUGS with SafeCell Technology and a Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator.
- It features a five-point, no-rethread and quick-adjust harness, multiple buckle and recline adjustments and a body pillow for comfort.
- An easy access cover and access to belt paths from the front of the seat make it easier to install.
- XE model has a 7-year warranty.
- It includes a cup holder and storage pouch which attach to the sides of the seat to store drinks, snacks and more.
SKU # 40474007
How do you know if your child's car seat not only meets the government's standards for safety, but exceeds them? At Britax, we want to help you see some of the most advanced safety features for car seats.
We study the science behind car crashes because accidents can come from any angle. There are 360 degrees of unpredictable. At Britax we reverse that principle, turning it into 360 degrees of protection.
Then we designed our seats so our safety features are not hidden, but in plain sight so you know what to look for. We call it Safety You Can See – like hugs with Safe Cell Technology, integrated steel bars, energy absorbing Versa Tether, based with Safe Cell Technology, and multiple layers of side impact protection.
Life is full of unknowns but safety shouldn't be one of them. With Britax it's everywhere you look, all 360 degrees.
To learn more, visit safetyyoucansee.com.