- Formulated to help reduce duration & severity of diaper rash
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change
- Fragrance free and hypoallergenic.
- With soothing oat essence and natural willowherb
- Pediatrician recommended
- Zinc oxide diaper rash cream
- Formulated to help reduce duration & severity
- Helps soothe, heal & prevent diaper rash
Johnson & Johnson
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
SKU # 15019093
Uses: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash. Helps seal out wetness.
Directions: Change wet or soiled diapers promptly. Clean the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (13%). Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Beeswax, Benzoic Acid, Dimethicone, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Willowherb), Glycerin, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Water.
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.